Available Forms: The first 3 attachments below are helpful forms to assist members with the operations of the church. Building Usage forms are for members and/or non-members of the congregation to apply for access to the building for a variety of social/business events.
- First is a Donation Record which can be used to track purchases made by members, and then who are ultimately donating those items to church. After the purchase, fill out the form, staple the receipt and submit to a finance officer.
- Second we have an enrollment form for automated electronic giving labelled as Simply Giving Authorization Form which in reality is an old product now offered by Vanco. Any new members choosing to enroll or any existing members that need to make changes to their e-giving, please complete the form, then return to the treasurer or bookkeeper through the church office. Financial gifts may also be accepted by going to the Online Giving page listed in the navigation bar and on the home page.
- We also have a Service Project Form which can be fill out and submitted to the service team for approval. This form can also work as a guide for future members to give them a headstart organizing the same or similar projects.
- Building Usage Form - (One Time)
- Building Usage Form - (Long Term)
Note: If the above noted forms are not visible below this statement, then click on HOME then DOWNLOAD FORMS on the navigation bar above.